Bob and Flo – Hide and Seek (Oxford University Press 2016)
Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats by TS Eliot (Faber 2014)
- REVIEW The Daily Mail (Sally Morris) Despite the comic absurdity there’s something genuinely moving about this romantic drama, beautifully illustrated with fantastic expression that will have you cheering at the perfect ending. A delight.
The Glump and the Peeble by Wendy Meddour (Frances Lincoln/Otter Barry 2016)
- Amazon reviewer A feel good story about friendship and not conforming, it’s one that you’ll never tire of reading and a young child will never tire of hearing. Definitely a five star!
Even Fairies Fart by Jennifer Stinson (HarperCollins 2017)
Wally Wants to Hug by Barbara Joosse (Little Bee Books 2017)
The Whopper Rebecca Ashdown (Templar 2015)
- REVIEW Amazon reviewer A fabulous story to share with my grandson, especially as I had just knitted him a jumper! A great story and very appealing illustrations.
Bob and Flo – the missing bucket Rebecca Ashdown (Oxford University Press 2014)
- REVIEW Kirkus Review* Understated illustrations made of textured papers in muted tones keep the focus on the developing friendship and the slapstick humor. Here’s hoping for a return of Bob and Flo…and for every preschooler to find a friendship like theirs.
How the Library (NOT the Prince) Saved Rapunzel by Wendy Meddour (Frances Lincoln/Otter Barry 2014)
- Malorie Blackman, Children’s Laureate How refreshing, to have a girl in a story whose fate lies within her own hands. A brilliant picture book.