I’m an internationally published author and illustrator, with books shortlisted for the Sheffield Children’s Book Award, the Portsmouth Book Award & the Kate Greenaway CILIP Award.
I grew up on the south coast of England, where I spent most of my childhood running wild, drawing and writing or lost in the pages of a book. Things haven’t changed much since. After graduating from art school with first class honours and a Masters in Illustration, I stayed in London to work as a designer and illustrator/animator for many years. I now live with my family in Stroud, UK where I’ve been making children’s books since 2013. Titles include TS Eliot’s ‘Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats’, ‘The Whopper’ and the ‘Bob and Flo’ series.
- Central Saint Martins MA Communication Design (Illustration)
- Westminster University Illustration First Class BA (Hons)
- Huddersfield University Surface Pattern Design (1st year BA Hons)
- Norwich School Of Art Foundation Course in Art & Design
- Sheffield Book Award 2017 Shortlisted Odd Socks (Michelle Robinson, Andersen Press)
- Hillingdon Picture Book of the Year 2017 Shortlisted Odd Socks (Michelle Robinson, Andersen Press)
- The Portsmouth Book Award 2016 Shortlisted The Whopper (Templar)
- Kate Greenaway CILIP Award 2015 Shortlisted Bob and Flo – hide and seek (OUP)
- The Sheffield Children’s Book Award 2015 Shortlisted Bob and Flo – the missing bucket (OUP)
UK Faber & Faber : Templar : Andersen Press : Frances Lincoln/Otter-Barry : Oxford University Press : Rising Stars
US Houghton Mifflin Harcourt : HarperCollins : Candlewick Press : Random House : Little Bee : Holiday House : Kar-Ben